Take this course and get all your Guard Card training done for less!
This course includes the 8 hour Guard Card Course (Powers to Arrest and Weapons of Mass Destruction) and all 32 hours of training that new security guards are required to complete in their first six months of work. Note: Many employers will not hire you until you have completed all 40 hours of training. This course meets and exceeds requirements stated in Title 16, California Code of Regulations, Section 643 for security offficer training.
Note: Two certificates are issued in this course. The first will be issued upon completion of the 8 hour guard card course. The second will be issued upon completion of the entire 40 hour course.
This course includes:
◦ Step 1: 8 hr guard card course
◦ Step 2: 16 hrs of manditory courses.
◦ Step 3: 16 hrs of elective courses.
◦ Bonus course content included at no extra charge.
You must be at least 18 years of age in order to apply for a guard card. The test at the end of the course is an open book, open notes test. We strongly suggest that students download and print the course manual prior to taking the test.
* On-line students must read the test questions and answers while taking tests. No other reading is required for the on-line course.
Note: Course fees do not include BSIS fees or Live